Saturday 13 December 2014

20 weeks with baby #2

Oh my gosh! 20 weeks. 
Where has the time gone?!


At 18 weeks, we found out I was carrying a BOY...a boy guys! Still weird to me. haha He was measuring exactly on track except for his legs and arms. They were measuring more than 2 weeks ahead. The ultrasound tech said he had little monkey arms. haha
I am officially 20 weeks today and it is crazy to me. I still forget that I am pregnant. With Autumn I could feel her move at 15 weeks like crazy, and felt something obstructing my bending and with this pregnancy, I have felt the baby move a total of once... and that was like 2 days ago and haven't felt it since. With both pregnancies I have had an anterior placenta so maybe this baby will be less active. lol


Stats so far:
-still down 6 pounds. With Autumn, I had gained 1 pound at 19 weeks.
-still down 2 inches in my waist. Had gained 1/2 an inch by this point with Autumn.
-Can still lay on my stomach.
-honestly forget Im pregnant. If I hadn't peed on a stick, I still would not know. I have weird pregnancies with no symptoms.
-not peeing a ton. Same as normal


-NO charlie horses or restless legs this pregnancy. I think its because I am taking magnesium before bed every night. Saving grace!


-By 18 weeks with Autumns pregnancy, I had the occasional elephantiasis. With this pregnancy  I have not experienced any swelling yet. This is something I am grateful for! haha.
-I have more energy this time around too. Maybe my body remembers being pregnant and adjusted easier this time around
-ALWAYS COLD! I think this is because it is winter time and last pregnancy at this time it was the middle of May. I LOVE being cold rather than hot! Definite perk of being with child in the winter!

I still can't believe I am having a boy! I totally was convinced it was another girl, but I am happy that this baby is healthy, and growing well.



I decided that with this pregnancy I would do baby fruit pictures instead of baby bump pictures. My app on my phone tells me what size my baby every week by comparing it to a fruit. So I am just going to post pictures with me and fruit. haha. I got so so SO much grief with my last pregnancy pictures that I am partially scarred from ever posting a bump picture again. Don't get me wrong, there were some lovely nice comments, but the mean ones definitely outweighed the nice. lol I might (might being the key word) post a bump picture when I start feeling like I am showing. But for now, I am happy with my fruit! lol

Me at 39 weeks with Autumn...and I was sticking it out...not "sucking it in".

1 comment:

  1. Yay!!! Halfway there!!! And a boy! Boys are so fun :) seriously!--so fun! It's like falling in love again, that might sound weird, but it is.
    You look gorgeous and I'm sorry people weren't nice about your previous bump pictures, some people think they can say what they want about a women's size when pregnant. It's just not nice :(

    ReplyDelete