Tuesday 15 May 2012

Boy or Girl!?

So Jason and I just got back from the ultrasound and our little baby was quite cooperative in letting us know what sex it was....

It's a GIRL!

We couldn't be more happy! 
Isn't she the cutest thing you ever did see?!



 In this one she is giving us the peace sign. lol the ultrasound tech. thought it was hilarious and had to give us a copy of this one!


 In this one she is sucking her thumb!
Presh right!?!
The ultrasound tech left the room to have the radiologist take a look at all the pictures.  It was nice to have some time with just Jason in the room. The ultrasound tech left the picture above on the screen while she was gone.  Jason and I thought she looked like a girl and we were right!  Once the ultrasound tech came back she showed us the picture that she determined the sex by. Our little girl was not shy and was totally spread eagle! lol. She had us guess... (I didn't even know what I was looking at or for!) She showed us the legs and then the area to look.  It was plain as day...(after she blatantly pointed it out. lol) GIRL!


Jason and I are very happy that we are having a girl! During the ultrasound our little girl was moving around sooo much and had the hiccups! We had the best ultrasound tech too. She let me pee a whole 2 cups!!! That was a relief! Took the pressure off so I could enjoy the ultrasound!  The radiologist said everything looked great. It makes us happy to know that our baby girl is healthy!

6 comments:

  1. Congrats! Little girls are the best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness....I'm so excited! I'm smelling ruffles and pink:)
    Mom:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. yaaaayyyy! I'm going shopping right now! For her. (and probably a little for me too, to be honest...)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness it seems like yesterday I was looking at a little ultrasound screen! Congrats! I too think little girls are the best! Let the fun shopping begin!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh goodness!! i am so excited for you guys to have a girl!! girls are the Best!! you look so good by the way

    ReplyDelete