Monday 25 June 2012

25 Weeks!

25 Weeks!

I feel great a 25 weeks. Today is Jasons 26th birthday and I thought it was interesting that I was 25 weeks along and it is the 25th of June... 
Jason is the most amazing man I could have ever asked for. He treats me with such love and respect. He constantly finds ways to brighten my day and make me feel more comfortable.  The other night I was boiling hot because it had been 30+ degrees in Edmonton and our apartment felt like 40+. I was tossing and turning in our bed, had 2 ice packs, 2 fans and no sheets. YOU think I would have been an ice cube! Nope... hot. Jason woke up and asked me how I was doing and then went into the kitchen to get me ice and water to cool my core temp. He then focused the fans more on me kissed me and said if I needed anything he was right here. Precious right! Well in the morning I woke up and thanked him for making my night more comfortable and he didn't even remember doing any of it!! lol At least I know that he is sweet heart even if he is dead asleep
I can hardly wait for this little girl to come. Jason is so ready to be a daddy and I know she is one lucky girl to have him. He has every attribute and skill needed to be a father. Every time I see him with other babies it melts my heart! He is so good with them and can even get the fussiest baby to sleep- his secret you might ask? He sings in their ear and dances to a beat with them instead of the usual rocking lol. :) Our kids will definitely love music!

Happy Birthday LOVE! 
You are my best friend and love of my life!

This pregnancy is flying by!
At 25 weeks:
-I don't sleep! I usually can fall asleep really fast but lately I have been finally dozing off consistently around 4AM!


-Last night was the first night that my baby girl woke me up kicking me violently! I had the most ferocious hunger pains! So I got up and ate a little snack and as soon as I did, she stopped moving and I think fell asleep... I think her appetite is going to be like her fathers! Crazy night none the less.
- I have now gained a total of 9 pounds
-My little girl weighs 1.5-2.5 pounds and is the size of a cauliflower I found those statistic on one of my many baby sites. lol
-I have been getting more migraines lately too. I usually get about one a year and now during this pregnancy I've had 3 thus far.


No comments:

Post a Comment