Monday 23 July 2012

29 Weeks

29 Weeks!




So some new symptoms have appeared! 
They include:
-Heartburn!!!! Man it burns! I feel like my throat is on fire sometimes!
-Aches in my joints. And not just little aches, like "Holy crap I feel 85" aches! 
-Fidgits. I think I have developed restless leg syndrome... yes I looked it up on webMD. lol WebMD says: Restless Legs Syndrome (RLS) is a "pins and needles" feeling in the legs that creates an irresistible urge to move the legs. This can cause sleeplessness and pain in the legs during the day. It can be attributed to pregnancy. I am already doing all the things to fix it like exercising and not intaking caffeine. The other night I didn't sleep at ALL and Jason woke up and rubbed my feet till I fell asleep for a couple of hours. What a sweetie!
-I had 2 days of horrible feet swelling! Like I can't see my ankle bones bad.  Today they are looking pretty good though. I have ankles bones, but my ankles and feet are not quiet back to normal. lol  I think the culprit was going shopping and walking around for 2 days straight with my parents this past weekend. :) But it was totally worth it to have them here!


-

Tomorrow I have my doctors appointment. I might have to ask my doctor about my feet swelling so much. It kinda scared me! My feet felt itchy and hot as if they were stretching too much. Every step hurt, especially going down any stairs since I couldn't flex my feet at all. lol I kept telling Jason I wouldn't be surprised if I woke up one day and had stretch marks on my feet!! lol Jason was really sweet to me and would rub my feet every night to try and help the swelling. :)
I have been shopping on line a lot for baby items. I have found Amazon.com to be uber cheap! Most things are half off the cost at Babies R Us. For example, Bumbos are regularly about $70.00 and I can get a brand new one for $32.99 on Amazon! LOVE IT! I priced out all the things we will need and we'll save about $700.00 by shopping at Amazon. YAY!




2 comments:

  1. If you use amazon prime (set it up by using a student email) then you can find free shipping on almost everything as well. We are all about amazon at our house too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Even free shipping to Canada?! This is great info!!

      Delete