Monday 20 August 2012

33 Weeks!

33 Weeks!



I have been feeling fantastic lately (pregnancy wise).
 -Some days I feel like my belly grows overnight, and other days I feel like it shrinks. lol I don't know if any other mom's out there felt that way during pregnancy... just depends on the day for me. Perhaps it's her position that day in my uterus that has my belly fluctuate so much.

I took this picture yesterday and was feeling EXTRA huge! Today I feel like she must have moved positions and my stomach looks much smaller...weird.

-Had a little bloating in my feet and ankles (but nothing that a little foot massage from Jason can't fix) -He has been amazing this whole pregnancy. I get spoiled every day! He works all day and comes home to take care of me. When we went to the water park today, he carried my tube up the stairs every ride and was so attentive to anything I needed.
-Other than that, same little symptoms like achy joints and pains in my lower abs.  
-

This week has been amazing! I had so much fun with the wives here everyday soaking up the Edmonton rays! 
Jason and I also went to my aunt and uncles yesterday for Sunday dinner. So many of my cousins, aunts and uncles were there that it felt like a mini family reunion. It was amazing to catch up with all of them and the food was to die for!
My cousin Joe got married on Saturday to his lovely new wife Amy! I am so happy for the both of them!
I am shocked that there is only 2 weeks left in the summer!!! We are packing up and heading home next Saturday. Edmonton has been great to us and I am really going to miss the summer life with the wives. This has been such a great summer, but I am getting a little trunky.  lol for a couple reasons... Once we get back home, we are off to Echo Lake for a week! I LOVE Echo, and can't wait to share it with Jason.  Then we have a nursery to decorate. My parents brought up my Amazon purchases to our home on the weekend and I cant wait to open everything up and put it together!
Today Jason and I went to West Edmonton Mall Water Park with some of the other couples in our Vivint office. It was nice to get out and have some time not working (at least for Jason). What a great way to start off the week! 

No comments:

Post a Comment