Tuesday 9 October 2012

40 Weeks...1 day.

40 Weeks... + a day.

As expected, (as only 5% of first time mom's deliver on or before their due dates) I am still pregnant.
No baby yet. I guess I just have a comfy little womb that she doesn't want to come out of. Both Jason and I are playing the waiting game, until she decides she is ready... or until my induction date of the 14th.
I have my doctors appointment tomorrow so hopefully there is some changing and moving.



Symptoms of this week:
All same as last week! No real changes. Last night I had some contractions that woke me up, but nothing that was consistent and progressing.


My baby sister Tiffany just found out yesterday that she is having a GIRL!! They are going to be the best of cousins! Natalie finds out in a couple weeks if she is having a boy or girl. She insists that she is having yet another boy to add to her already 2.
Jason and I enjoyed 2 turkey dinners this Thanksgiving. On Sunday we went over to Aunt Sandy's and yesterday we went over to Jason's parents place. I LOVE thanksgiving! I have so much to be thankful for.



No comments:

Post a Comment